Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


I finally finished this book. It took me forever to read it! I liked it more than Wuthering Heights, which was written by her sister. I thought the story was interesting, but it was a bit slow. It took a lot of energy to force myself to read it. Anyway, this book is in the book 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. That leaves me with 976 books to go!

My husband and I just bought a house a little over a week ago and we've been fixing it up every weekend. So far, we have almost all of the walls primed and about half of them painted! After the painting, we need to have tile and carpet put in. I'm excited to be finished so we can move in! I have been very busy with house stuff, so I haven't updated my blogs in a while. I also noticed that reading hasn't been as fun because I feel like I'm just doing it so that I can update my blog. I may end up taking a break from blogging. I don't want to, but I want to enjoy reading again.

3 out of 5 stars

No comments: