Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am lame...

Wow, I can't believe it's been over 5 months since I last posted. I'm so lame. Not only has it been a long time, but I've only read ONE new book since then. Life got really crazy. 2009 didn't start very well for me, and that's an understatement. I just hope that the rest of the year is better. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Anyway, on to less depressing things...

I'm beginning to get more reading time in, so hopefully I can update more again. I went to an awesome writing seminar last weekend. The surprise party I planned for my mom's 50th birthday was great. My sister-in-law and niece are coming to visit in two weeks! And to top it all off - my birthday is in 6 days! Woohoo!

Sorry for the (long) interruption. Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: