Thursday, February 7, 2008

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert


Eat, Pray, Love is a funny, sad, spiritual, interesting, emotional story of Elizabeth's year-long travel adventure through Italy, India, and Indonesia. After going through an unpleasant divorce and a subsequent break-up with a new boyfriend, Liz decides to go on a trip by herself to Italy for four months, India for four months, and Indonesia for four months. It's a trip all about self-discovery.

I loved this book! I love traveling, so reading about the three countries was great! I especially liked the middle section about India. Her spiritual journey was so fascinating and made me want to meditate. I can't believe people say that this book is boring! It's so emotional and just a wonderful book. I can't wait to read the next book about her travels.

5 out of 5 stars

No comments: