Monday, February 4, 2008

Extras by Scott Westerfeld


I just finished Extras, the fourth book in the Uglies series. Aya Fuse lives in a city where fame is everything. Every person living in the city is given a face rank which is based on how famous they are. Aya's face rank is so high she is considered an "extra". Aya finally finds a story she can broadcast that is sure to make her very famous, but she soon learns that it's more complicated and dangerous than she originally thought.

I didn't like Extras as much as the other three books. It was still a good book, just not as enjoyable as the first three. I liked that it shows a different city in a different part of the world and how it changed compared to Tally's city. I hope Scott Westerfeld writes more books in this series. I would definitely be interested in reading more!

3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments: