Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


Eclipse is Stephenie Meyer's third book in her Twilight series. It continues the story of Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black. Again, I do not want to summarize very much as I don't like spoilers!

I loved this book just as much as the first two and I'm sad I'm finished with it. August 2nd seems way too long to wait for the next book, Breaking Dawn. I can't wait for the Twilight movie, also! I recently discovered Stephenie Meyer's website, and it has so much great information about the books and some passages that were taken out. It's great! It is definitely worth checking out. This series is definitely my favorite of all time. The problem is that now I will compare every book I read to it and I have a feeling they won't measure up!

5 out of 5 stars, of course!