Thursday, August 20, 2009

Booking Through Thursday





Today's Booking Through Thursday question:

What’s the best book you’ve read recently?

Wow, this is a hard question! I've read so many great books lately; it's difficult to choose. I guess I would have to say that The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was the best book I've read recently. It was an amazing book! It had such a cool plot and some really great characters. I liked that it was fast-paced and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I had a hard time putting this book down. I highly recommend The Hunger Games to anyone who likes to read, and even the people who don't like to read! I've already gotten my mom and brother to read it; now I'm just trying to convince my dad to try it. I can't wait for the sequel, Catching Fire, to be released on September 1st!

5 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

LOL. I went by rating. Here's mine

Amy said...

Great pics! I'll have to add them to my TBR pile.

Nise' said...

I agree, this one is on my list today too!

Susan said...

It was hard for me to pick just one favorite, so I did a top five :) Here's my BTT.

Lahni said...

I chose The Hunger Games too. It was really good, wasn't it. I can't wait until Sept. 1!