Thursday, August 27, 2009

Booking Through Thursday





Today's Booking Through Thursday question is:

What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?

I would have to say that the Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries books by Charlaine Harris are the lightest and fluffiest books I've read recently. Each of the books is a very quick read. The characters are great, the romance is sweet, and the plot is fun! I fall in love with the series more and more with each book that I read. I'm actually currently reading All Together Dead and I can't wait to get back to it. My mom loves the series too and likes to call the books "book candy." I definitely would have to agree with her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Sookie is fluff...which is why she was one of my picks this week too :)

BTT

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

So many people have chosen this book. Here is mine

Emily said...

I said the same thing :) I just finished All Together Dead. I *love* Quinn but for some reason, I see it not working out between them. It seems like Sookie just can't find love!

Susan said...

I'm looking forward to starting this series soon :) Here's my BTT response.